go to Navigation

Brief History

HOME>ABOUT ANU>Brief History
  • 2000~
  • 1947~2000
    • 07. 21. 1947Founded as Andong Normal School
    • 03. 09. 1962 Reorganized as Andong Agricultural Junior College
    • 03. 01. 1965 Reorganized as Andong National Junior College of Education
    • 02. 28. 1978 Reorganized as Andong National Junior College
    • 01. 18. 1979Reorganized as Andong National College
    • 03. 09. 1979 The 1st Dean, Dr. Kim Hak-su, inaugurated
    • 03. 12. 1979Andong National College Opened
    • 04. 15. 1981R.O.T.C. Program Commenced
    • 03. 03. 1983Moved the Campus from Myeongryun-dong to Songcheon-dong
    • 03. 12. 1983 The 2nd Dean, Dr. Lee Ki-baek, inaugurated
    • 03. 07. 1984Agreement of Mutual Cooperation with Korea National Open University
    • 06. 18. 1984 The 3rd Dean, Dr. Kim Yup, inaugurated
    • 07. 22. 1988The 4th Dean, Dr. Bae Won-dal, inaugurated
    • 07. 21. 1991Upgraded to Andong National University (Established Four Colleges)
      The 1st President, Nam, Kyu-chang, Ph.D. inaugurated
    • 03. 01. 1993 Established College of Human Ecology
    • 03. 01. 1994 Established College of Education
    • 03. 01. 1995Established Graduate School of Education and Graduate School of Administration and Management
    • 03. 02. 1995 The 2nd President, Lee, Jin-seol, Ph.D. inaugurated
    • 04. 04. 1996Established Language Center
    • 04. 25. 1996 Opened Culture Hall
    • 03. 01. 1997 Established College of Engineering
    • 03. 22. 1999 The 3rd President, Kwon, Young-geon, Ph.D. inaugurated
    • 10. 12. 1999The Name of Culture Hall renamed to Solmoe Hall
TOP